Transform your life through a Healthy Habits for Life Weight Loss Retreat at The Copeland Institute of Boulder County, Colorado.
We support your goal to lose weight and develop healthy habits for life through a clinically supported program in a spa setting. Achieve healthy weight, movement, relationships and spirituality through one of our weeklong weight loss programs. Join us this spring for a Phase I Weight Loss Retreat with current openings for Sunday evening August 16 through Saturday morning, August 22nd.
- Eat low glycemic healthy meals and snacks.
- Learn new health practices through daily sessions led by psychologists, health coaches and nutritionists.
- Move your body without shame or blame through chair yoga, dance, mountain walks or water movement.
- Enjoy safe touch through optional massage.
- Expand non-denominational, inter-faith spiritual practices to promote health and wellness.
Contact Dr. Verlee Copeland at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register for a Weight Loss Retreat. After your registration submission, contact either Michele at 303 747 2358 or Teresa at 303 747 2691 to submit a deposit to guarantee your space.